Oct 1, 2011

Motivation: Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired ?!?!?

Today was a replay of days gone by...Yes, the bill collector came and the money just wasn't here...

I am focusing my efforts on training for a better tomorrow...I have been watching how-to-videos...Cramming in as many tutorials and eBooks as I can get my eyes on....Making contact with other folks that seem to have the vision and know how "been there, done that"...Investing lots of time and effort into figuring out how to organize a system for myself, where I will evaluate "what works" vs "what should just be dumped in file 13"...I definitely see why this is called the information age...I am almost suffering from information overload...

I can see that it is going to take some time to get to where I want to be...but, I am motivated...I am sick and tired of being sick and tired...Now is the time for me to change what I've doing, so that I get a different output...Although I am making baby steps, because my funds are low, I am far from discouraged...

I consider myself to be educated secularly, but this network marketing thing is all new for me...I am definitely a newbie...So if you have any tips or shortcuts you would like to share with me, please feel free to post them below...and if you have any leads on how/where I can make some quick cash (I need it like yesterday) then please pass that on to me too...and lastly if you have anything to spare (like I've heard a New Yorkers saying "Can I get some car fare???") then please click the donate button and empty out your bank account...LOL!!!

Stay tuned (provided that we can keep the lights on around here)...LOL




vps web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community