Jan 5, 2012

Published My first Wizzley Page

Find out How to Start Making Money with Revenue Sharing Website, Wizzley...Read On...

I did it...And you can too!!!...

I kept letting the goal of finally posting an article on Wizzley slide off of my to-do-list, but I finally did it...Yippee!!!...I don't know what took me soooo long except for me experiencing a touch of Adult ADD and the holidays came in a monopolized a lot of my time...

Well I am sooo glad that's over and done with... :D

Now, all I have to do is rinse and repeat...The hard part is done...Setting up the account involved more steps than I recall when I set up Squidoo or InfoBarrel...But I must say that I do like the modules/tools that Wizzley has that allows you to add different elements to your page...If you haven't tried writing articles for revenue sharing websites, you really should give it a try...CLICK HERE to sign up for FREE and start writing articles for Wizzley to make extra money online...

Wizzley

Writing articles for revenue sharing websites is a nice way to build a sweet passive income stream...I first got that bug planted in my ear/eye, sort of speak, from Pat Flynn...And of course after starting my writing exercise following James' method, I was able to get a Google Adsense account so that I could diversify my income streams...So far, so good...

And a really great part about the revenue sharing sites that have written for, is that I get to earn cash from not only Google Adsense but also Amazon in some cases...Love it!!!... Some people are really earning a really good income from Amazon and Adsense...I will be so happy when I am in the mix with then on that...

The tough part for me is that I have a large family and I have to juggle just what I can do and when around my family obligations...Such is life...Life is tough...But I am hoping that it will start getting a bit sweeter for me in 2012...I have set some goals to post at least three articles a day...It's typically easy for me when I write for "This Crazy Life!!!" and "The Ultimate WAHM Experience", but some of those other articles take time to research and format...So in addition to the three articles per day, I am going to work on getting about 10 backlinks per day too...And of course this is one of the tips I picked up from Ray Higdon...

Well, all I have to say now is "Welcome 2012 !!!"...So far, so good...I may not quite be at the level that the notorious copywriter Gary Halbert was, but WAHM Shelley is working smarter day by day...Let me know in the comments below if you have set some new goals for your online business to make more money in 2012...If so, care to share???...

Oh before I forget again, CLICK HERE to check out my very first article at Wizzley...

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community