Nov 10, 2011

Squidoo Review...My new love !!!

Squidoo the "popular publishing platform and community" totally rocks !!!

Newbie that I am to internet marketing, I am going through all the bumps and bruises of starting a new online business...But with Squidoo, a revenue sharing website, I feel as though I have dug up pure gold...Yippee!!!...I'm the first to admit that I'm a lover not a fighter, but what's not to love about Squidoo...

Here are my Top 10 Facts and Figures About Squidoo for you to gnaw on:
  1. They've been live on the internet since 2006...
  2. As of October 2010 one million people visit Squidoo every day...
  3. It's FREE to join Squidoo...No experience or website is required...
  4. Not only can you get targeted traffic to your blog/website/offer...you can make extra money online with them too...
  5. You can earn extra money from Amazon and eBay directly from your lenses (webpages) that you post there...
  6. Many lensmasters (article contributors) earn more than $10,000 per year from creating great lenses...
  7. You can choose to have your earnings paid to you in cash or donated to charity...
  8. Squidoo has given over $500,000 for charities worldwide...
  9. You can choose to be paid cash via paypal when your balance in your account reaches $1, $5, $10, $15, $20 or $50...Now, that's convenient to not have to wait for a particular day of the month...
  10. You have creative freedom to write about any variety of topics like your favorite recipes, your favorite restaurants, your best vacation, your new car, how to commute from Montclair, NJ to Manhattan, how to install wordpress on your blog, your favorite authors/books, the best way to skin a fish, why your cat loves to take bath, your most memorable teacher, Mrs McDaniel that dressed like she just stepped out of time capsule from the early 70s, your list of Top 10 Pinky and the Brain episodes...you name it!!!...I think you get the picture (just don't make your content spammy)...
Squidoo is definitely my find of the week...No experience is necessary to make money with Squidoo and you don't even have to have a blog/website of your own... Do me a favor and visit my first ever lens here...And if you are interested in joining the Squidoo community click here!!!...And if you already are a member of Squidoo please make a comment and "Like" my lens while you are there...While you're here let us know if you've ever used Squidoo and what results you've gotten in the comments below...




No comments:

Post a Comment

YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community