Nov 28, 2011

My Alexa Traffic Rank Is REALLY Getting Better, Yippee!!!

Work Hard To Build Your Business And It Will Pay Off!!!

WAHM Shelley has been busy as a beaver focusing daily on SEO and traffic generation methods and I really think it's starting to pay off...WooHoo!!!...My global Alexa Traffic Rank for WAHM-Shelley.blogspot.com was 23,412,958 on November 17, 2011 and now twelve days later it is 15,276,239...Yippee!!!...

For those of you that are unaware a higher Alexa Traffic Rank (lower number) indicates the popularity of your website...Both it's popularity with search engines and within the country (in my case, it is within the U.S.)...Some say that when you install the Alexa Toolbar your Alexa Traffic Rank will increase as well...But some people also say that when they have multiple sites their lower ranked site will get more traffic than their higher ranked site...

I have noticed a regular steady increase in traffic over the past few weeks for both of my blogs that I have been working on: This Crazy Life !!! and The Ultimate WAHM Experience...I've been writing what I consider to be high quality unique content in posts/articles on both of my blogs and at revenue sharing websites...Although I must admit that since I have spent a lot of time tweaking little things that are not readily visible to the average visitor, it's taken time away from my article marketing... I am hoping that soon I can have both blogs optimized so that I can focus on writing more informative articles (i.e. article marketing) and building niche websites (i.e. niche marketing)...FYI, posting high quality unique articles on revenue sharing websites will not only help you earn more money, but you will get backlinks too...

This is really a worthwhile journey, because I like the daily challenges of figuring things out and sharing them here at my WAHM Shelley blog to help you start or build your internet marketing business...I know I have a while to go til I reach the point where, I feel as though, I have arrived with these two starter blogs, but I'll just keep working every day that I can to build my online business by generating more organic FREE traffic, so that I can make more money...

If you have some kudos you'd like to share about how you've used SEO to build the Alexa Traffic Rank of your blog/website, please do so below in the comments, because we'd like to visit your website to check it out and make some thoughtful comments...Thanks for stopping by...Y'all come back now ya hear!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community