Dec 18, 2011

Get Paid Extra Money To Blog

Make More Money Online Writing Great Content

I have been scouring the internet for great make money online opportunities...And I must admit that I've been through some great posts on the Warrior Forum and then did some Googling and came across a Gem...And hopefully I will be pulling in some cool cash pretty soon from it...Have you heard about PayPerPost???...Well I just did and I am sure glad that I found this website that connects bloggers and advertisers for the benefit of both...Yippee!!!...

I am looking to pull in cash in the New Year and for me this is the tip of the iceberg...I am looking to see Daegan at the top of Maximum Leverage and join Mike Dillard in The Elevation Group in 2012...I am going to take it one day at a time, one goal at a time by starting with a small goal of "5 bucks a day" the Dennis Becker way...I know that may sound like a penance to all of you Guru marketers out there, Matt Bacak included, but I've got to start somewhere...So before you know it I'll reach my end goal and reset for another round of goal setting and milestone achievements...

I may not have the finesse that the great copywriter, Gary Halbert had, but I will be learning and growing my business day-in and day-out...And in the end you just might say to yourself why did, A peculiar witch dashes into the outlook...And I will say, I am no witch...Far from it...I am just another work at home mom trying to make some extra cash to get a few extra goodies for my tiny brood (afterall I only have 8+; a small family in comparison to Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar; they were working on number 20 when they tragically lost little Jubilee Shalom at 19 weeks gestation)...

Stay tuned, because I believe that I am really on to something...Afterall, most warriors will tell you, you've got to give it at least one good year of hard work before you can sit back on your laurels and reap the benefits...Just be wary of spending nearly $1000 on get rich quick schemes/software like Martin Phillips' Instant Ranker...The warriors have spoken, and I think most people are looking to get a refund, because there must have been some trickery in that "LIVE" demonstration that supposedly instantly put $300+ into the clickbank accounts of some "randomly" selected webinar attendees...

So the bottom line is there is no real instant cash machine that is going to pour cash into your paypal account...Just hang on and plug in, because together we can do this...It's not rocket science, but it is going to take real committed, consistent quality work every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community