Feb 13, 2014

I'm Back to my WAHM gig...GOAL: Make More Money!!!

Welcome Back to the WAHM Shelley Blog

Let me tell you, this is continuing to be a truly great experience...I want to share with you all that I have done and what I have learned over these past few years...For starters, I have experienced some very heartbreaking moments and some major lifestyle changes...My family has moved to the city, the kids are all in school and I have had several technical difficulties [my computers keep dying... :( ]...

My biggest setback, as many of you may have also experienced, was when Squidoo did a major overhaul of their policy and when that happened my income plummeted... :(

But I am back and more determined than ever...So please stay tuned for some of the best tips and tricks that I have learned over the years...My biggest goal is to make the biggest comeback and make more money online...

Did any of you suffer from the Squidoo snafu???...Well i sure did...Between that and losing access to a ton of the articles, projects and stellar make money online info that I had collected, I was nearly heart broken...

But as I said, I will be the comeback kid this year and make more money online...I am determined...

Stay tuned...

WAHM Shelley... :)

P.S. CLICK HERE to check out my new blog...

1 comment:

YouSayToo Revenue Sharing Community